There is a newer version of this Chapter
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 32 - Wills
Chapter 3 - Construction, Operation and Effect
- § 32-3-101. Operation of will.
- § 32-3-102. Devise of land.
- § 32-3-103. Pretermitted child.
- § 32-3-104. Death of class member before time of enjoyment.
- § 32-3-105. Death of devisee or legatee before death of testator.
- § 32-3-106. Testamentary additions to trusts.
- § 32-3-107. Contracts to make or revoke wills.
- § 32-3-108. Marital deduction.
- § 32-3-109. Trials for construction or interpretation of wills -- Jurisdiction of courts.
- § 32-3-110. Power of appointment.
- § 32-3-111. Specifically devised or bequeathed property.
- § 32-3-112. Disposition of residue.
- § 32-3-113. Application of federal estate tax or generation-skipping transfer tax law for certain decedents.
- § 32-3-114. Modification of will to achieve testator's objectives.
- § 32-3-115. Written statement or list to dispose of items of tangible personal property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.