There is a newer version of this Chapter
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 32 - Wills
Chapter 2 - Probate of Wills
- § 32-2-101. Place of proving and recording will and granting letters testamentary.
- § 32-2-102. Original will -- Where kept.
- § 32-2-103. Withdrawal of will for proof out of state.
- § 32-2-104. Proof of will generally.
- § 32-2-105. Proof of will of person serving in armed forces.
- § 32-2-106. Proof of nuncupative will.
- § 32-2-107. Effect of probate.
- § 32-2-108. Copies of wills as evidence.
- § 32-2-109. Original -- When to be produced.
- § 32-2-110. Affidavit of witnesses to prove will.
- § 32-2-111. Admission to probate for establishing a muniment of title to real estate and personal property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.