There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 140 - Emergency Services
Part 2 - Emergency Medical Service Area Telecommunications
- 68-140-201 - Legislative intent.
- 68-140-202 - Part definitions.
- 68-140-203 - Development of system.
- 68-140-204 - Coordination with state emergency preparedness plan.
- 68-140-205 - Director.
- 68-140-206 - Approval of new systems.
- 68-140-207 - Federal communications license.
- 68-140-208 - Enforcement Penalty Injunctions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.