There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 32 - Time-Share Programs and Vacation Clubs
Part 1 - Time-Share Act of 1981
- 66-32-101 - Short title.
- 66-32-102 - Part definitions.
- 66-32-103 - Nature of time-share estates Recordation.
- 66-32-104 - Applicability of local ordinances, regulations, and building codes.
- 66-32-105 - Time-share units.
- 66-32-106 - Instruments for time-share estates.
- 66-32-107 - Time-share estate management.
- 66-32-108 - Developer control.
- 66-32-109 - Instruments for time-share use.
- 66-32-110 - Time-share use management.
- 66-32-111 - Partition.
- 66-32-112 - Public offering statement General provisions.
- 66-32-113 - Escrow of deposits.
- 66-32-114 - Mutual rights of cancellation.
- 66-32-115 - Exemptions from requirement of public offering statement.
- 66-32-116 - Material change.
- 66-32-117 - Liens.
- 66-32-118 - Violations Attorney's fees Criminal penalties.
- 66-32-119 - Statute of limitations.
- 66-32-120 - Financial records.
- 66-32-121 - Powers and duties of commission.
- 66-32-122 - Registration Bond Statement of exchange agent.
- 66-32-123 - Application and fees for registration.
- 66-32-124 - Commission regulation of public offering statement.
- 66-32-125 - Effective date of registration Incomplete or inadequate application.
- 66-32-126 - Exceptions from registration requirement.
- 66-32-127 - Financing of time-share programs.
- 66-32-128 - Protection of nondefaulting purchasers.
- 66-32-129 - Protection of lienholder.
- 66-32-130 - Premiere tourist resort city.
- 66-32-131 - Misleading advertising unlawful.
- 66-32-132 - Advertising Specific prohibitions.
- 66-32-133 - Prize or gift promotional offers Unlawful acts.
- 66-32-134 - Violation of §§ 66-32-131 66-32-133.
- 66-32-135 - Construction of §§ 66-32-131 66-32-133 with Tennessee Consumer Protection Act.
- 66-32-136 - Advertising material Engaging time-share resale broker in connection with resale of time-share interval.
- 66-32-137 - Violations Required contents of written agreements engaging the services of a resale broker and contracts for purchase and sale.
- 66-32-138 - Delivery of required renewal documentation and fees.
- 66-32-139 - Registration of acquisition agents Penalties for prohibited activity and conduct Commission's authority to promulgate rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.