2010 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions Of The Healing Arts
Chapter 6 - Medicine and Surgery
Part 2 - General Provisions
- 63-6-201 - License requirements.
- 63-6-202 - Unlawful activities of itinerant physicians or vendors Penalties.
- 63-6-203 - Penalties.
- 63-6-204 - “Practice of medicine” defined.
- 63-6-205 - Practice of naturopathy. [Amended effective June 30, 2012. See the Compiler’s Notes.]
- 63-6-206 - Penalty for unlawful issuance of licenses.
- 63-6-207 - Application for certificate Special training licenses.
- 63-6-208 - [Repealed.]
- 63-6-209 - Issue of licenses.
- 63-6-210 - Renewal of licenses Retirement.
- 63-6-211 - Licensure of out-of-state and international applicants.
- 63-6-212 - Records.
- 63-6-213 - Investigation and prosecution of violations Injunctions Contested cases.
- 63-6-214 - Grounds for license denial, suspension or revocation Reporting misconduct.
- 63-6-215 - Advertising.
- 63-6-216 - Disciplinary proceedings governed by administrative procedures act.
- 63-6-217 - Practice after license revocation Penalty.
- 63-6-218 - “Good Samaritan Law.”
- 63-6-219 - Legislative policy declaration Medical review committees Immunity of members Confidentiality of records Short title.
- 63-6-220 - Treatment of juvenile drug users without parental consent.
- 63-6-221 - Office-based surgeries.
- 63-6-222 - Emergency treatment of minors.
- 63-6-223 - Prenatal care for minors.
- 63-6-224 - Regulation of persons operating X-ray equipment.
- 63-6-225 - Unlawful division of fees by physicians.
- 63-6-226 - Additional penalty Suit for recovery.
- 63-6-227 - Cancellation of license upon conviction.
- 63-6-228 - Community health management information systems.
- 63-6-229 - Consent to medical treatment by a minor.
- 63-6-230 - Inactive licenses to perform pro bono services.
- 63-6-231 - Transfer of patient medical information outside the state.
- 63-6-232 - Disciplinary complaints against chelation therapist.
- 63-6-233 - Continuing medical education.
- 63-6-234 - Physicians serving as United States public health service commissioned officers.
- 63-6-235 - Special volunteer license for practice in free health clinic Exemption from fees Renewal.
- 63-6-236 - Drug prescriptions.
- 63-6-237 - Radiologist assistants.
- 63-6-238 - Notice to patients of departure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.