2010 Tennessee Code
Title 6 - Cities And Towns
Chapter 33 - Powers and Offices Under Modified Manager-Council Charter
- 6-33-101 - Powers.
- 6-33-102 - City judge Employees of city court Compensation Vacancies Special judge.
- 6-33-103 - Property and privileges taxable.
- 6-33-104 - Removal of city judge.
- 6-33-105 - Advisory boards.
- 6-33-106 - Planning commission.
- 6-33-107 - Intergovernmental and interlocal agreements and contracts.
- 6-33-108 - Powers under cooperative agreements.
- 6-33-109 - Liability of officers under cooperative agreements.
- 6-33-110 - Deposits and disbursements of funds under cooperative agreements.
- 6-33-111 - Franchises.
- 6-33-112 - Official city newspaper.
- 6-33-113 - City attorney.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.