2010 Tennessee Code
Title 53 - Food, Drugs And Cosmetics
Chapter 9 - Refrigerated Locker Plants
- 53-9-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 53-9-102 - Licensing requirement.
- 53-9-103 - Fees Application Approval of plans.
- 53-9-104 - Chill room, locker room and freeze room required Temperatures specified.
- 53-9-105 - Plans for new plants Proper size chill room and refrigeration equipment.
- 53-9-106 - Adequate refrigeration to be maintained Recording thermometers.
- 53-9-107 - Toxic gas Safety equipment.
- 53-9-108 - Plants open to inspection Maintenance of sanitary conditions.
- 53-9-109 - Food to be sharp frozen.
- 53-9-110 - Storable food.
- 53-9-111 - Plant operators not “warehousemen” Warehouse receipts.
- 53-9-112 - Liability of owners and operators for loss.
- 53-9-113 - Lien of owner or operator for charges.
- 53-9-114 - Rulemaking authority Permit revocation.
- 53-9-115 - Permit revocation Procedure.
- 53-9-116 - Violation Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.