2010 Tennessee Code
Title 53 - Food, Drugs And Cosmetics
Chapter 7 - Meat Inspection and Regulations
Part 2 - Tennessee Meat and Poultry Inspection Act
- 53-7-201 - Short title.
- 53-7-202 - Part definitions.
- 53-7-203 - Ante mortem and post mortem inspections Quarantine, seizure, tagging, and destruction or reprocessing Procedures.
- 53-7-204 - Inspection and sanitary standards for official establishments for slaughtering or processing of livestock or poultry.
- 53-7-205 - Official inspection marks and required labeling Conforming products acceptable for intrastate commerce False or misleading labels.
- 53-7-206 - Prohibited acts.
- 53-7-207 - Compliance with law required for operation.
- 53-7-208 - Records required Inspection Retention.
- 53-7-209 - Exemptions.
- 53-7-210 - Violations Injunctive action.
- 53-7-211 - Violators entitled to notice and hearing preceding reports of violations to district attorney general Alternatives to criminal prosecution.
- 53-7-212 - Cease and desist orders.
- 53-7-213 - Commissioner to promulgate rules and regulations.
- 53-7-214 - Relation of part to other laws.
- 53-7-215 - Cost of inspections borne by department of agriculture Exception.
- 53-7-216 - License required for the operation of an establishment Application.
- 53-7-217 - Revocation or suspension of license General provisions for hearings and appeals.
- 53-7-218 - Exclusive method of reviewing orders of commissioner Disposition of confiscated property.
- 53-7-219 - Fees for licenses and inspections.
- 53-7-220 - Licensing of custom slaughterers Fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.