2010 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer And Employee
Chapter 6 - Workers' Compensation Law
Part 2 - Claims and Payment of Compensation
- 50-6-201 - Notice of injury.
- 50-6-202 - Contents and service of notice.
- 50-6-203 - Limitation of time, claims and actions.
- 50-6-204 - Medical treatment, attendance and hospitalization Release of medical records Reports Disputes Reimbursement or payment of expenses Burial expenses Physical examinations.
- 50-6-205 - Period of compensation Maximum amount Notice of payment, change or nonpayment Records Notice of controversy.
- 50-6-206 - Settlements.
- 50-6-207 - Schedule of compensation.
- 50-6-208 - Subsequent permanent injury after sustaining previous permanent injury Second injury fund Disbursement Pilot project for legal defense of administrator Settlement authority.
- 50-6-209 - Maximum compensation.
- 50-6-210 - Dependents Compensation payments.
- 50-6-211 - Contribution to payment of compensation by two or more employers Agreement between employers.
- 50-6-212 - Hernia or rupture.
- 50-6-213 - Epileptics Election not to be covered by certain provisions Revocation.
- 50-6-214 - Responsibility for payment benefits and loss adjustment expenses between insurance carrier and self-insured employer.
- 50-6-215 - 50-6-220. [Reserved.]
- 50-6-221 - Receipts for payments.
- 50-6-222 - Preference or priority of rights of compensation.
- 50-6-223 - Exemption and nonassignability of compensation claims Exceptions to nonassignability.
- 50-6-224 - Limitation of actions.
- 50-6-225 - Submission of claim to court upon failure to agree on compensation Special workers' compensation appeals panel Impasse.
- 50-6-226 - Fees of attorneys and physicians, and hospital charges.
- 50-6-227 - Alien dependents of deceased employee Payment to consular officer or representative Bond List of dependents.
- 50-6-228 - Copies of settlements and releases Filing.
- 50-6-229 - Commutation to lump sum payment with consent of court.
- 50-6-230 - Awards and agreed settlements Finality.
- 50-6-231 - Lump sum payments final Modification of periodic payments for more than six months.
- 50-6-232 - Present value of future installments Deposit in trust releasing employer Trustee to make payments.
- 50-6-233 - Enforcement power of commissioner Referral of vocational rehabilitation cases Promulgation of rules and regulations to implement chapter.
- 50-6-234 - Discontinuance or change in temporary disability benefits by employer Resumption or increase of benefits.
- 50-6-235 - Depositions by physicians Written medical report Admissibility Schedule for charges.
- 50-6-236 - Workers' compensation specialists.
- 50-6-237 - Purpose of benefit review conference Paid representation required to be by licensed attorney.
- 50-6-238 - Assistance of workers' compensation specialist in determining award of benefits Authority of specialist Refunds Specialist's determination as evidence Penalty for noncompliance with specialist's order.
- 50-6-239 - Motion for benefit review conference Motion for expedited adjudication Specialists.
- 50-6-240 - Agreement settlement at conference Written agreement or settlement Report on unresolved issues Filing.
- 50-6-241 - Maximum permanent partial disability award for causes arising on or after August 1, 1992 Reconsideration of industrial disability issue Awards for claims arising after July 1, 2004 Public policy regarding legal immigration.
- 50-6-242 - Award of permanent partial disability benefits for permanent medical impairment in certain cases Illegal immigrants ineligible.
- 50-6-243 - Agreements to receive payments greater than the schedule provides Applicability.
- 50-6-244 - Statistical data form for assessment of workers' compensation system Penalty for noncompliance.
- 50-6-245 - Judgments with multiple findings and separate awards.
- 50-6-246 - Rules and regulations governing medical impairment rating.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.