2010 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer And Employee
Chapter 1 - Employment Relationship And Practices
Part 3 - Working Conditions Generally
- 50-1-301 - Toilet facilities for female employees.
- 50-1-302 - Interference with choice of physician Company doctors.
- 50-1-303 - Employees required to leave premises upon ceasing work Penalty.
- 50-1-304 - Discharge for refusal to participate in or remain silent about illegal activities, or for legal use of agricultural product Damages Frivolous lawsuits.
- 50-1-305 - Breast milk expressing by employees Break time and place.
- 50-1-306 - Authorization of patient to market or sell medical information.
- 50-1-307 - Volunteer firefighters Rights against termination.
- 50-1-308 - Payroll deductions for health insurance premiums.
- 50-1-309 - Volunteer firefighters Permission to leave work Allowance for time off following response to fire call.
- 50-1-310 - Discharge for refusal to participate in or remain silent about illegal activities Damages Frivolous lawsuits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.