2010 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations And Associations
Chapter 249 - Tennessee Revised Limited Liability Company Act
Part 6 - Dissolution and Winding Up of the LLC
- 48-249-601 - Dissolution.
- 48-249-602 - Nonjudicial termination by organizers.
- 48-249-603 - Nonjudicial dissolution by members.
- 48-249-604 - Grounds for administrative dissolution.
- 48-249-605 - Procedure for and effect of administrative dissolution.
- 48-249-606 - Reinstatement following administrative dissolution.
- 48-249-607 - Appeal from denial of reinstatement.
- 48-249-608 - Articles of termination following administrative dissolution.
- 48-249-609 - Filing notice of dissolution and effect.
- 48-249-610 - Procedure in winding up.
- 48-249-611 - Known and unknown claims against LLC.
- 48-249-612 - Articles of termination.
- 48-249-613 - Revocation of dissolution.
- 48-249-614 - Effective date and effect of articles of termination.
- 48-249-615 - Supervised winding up and termination following a nonjudicial dissolution.
- 48-249-616 - Judicial intervention.
- 48-249-617 - Judicial dissolution and termination.
- 48-249-618 - Procedure for judicial dissolution and termination.
- 48-249-619 - Receivership or custodianship.
- 48-249-620 - Disposition upon liquidation.
- 48-249-621 - Omitted assets.
- 48-249-622 - Right to sue or defend after termination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.