2010 Tennessee Code
Title 44 - Animals And Animal Husbandry
Chapter 8 - Fences and Confinement
Part 4 - Running at Large
- 44-8-401 - Livestock not to run at large Punishment.
- 44-8-402 - Lien for damages.
- 44-8-403 - Penalty for stallion or jackass running at large.
- 44-8-404 - Animal to be advertised.
- 44-8-405 - Gelding unclaimed animal Costs.
- 44-8-406 - Treated as strays when owner unknown or residing out of county.
- 44-8-407 - Compensation to taker-up.
- 44-8-408 - Dogs not allowed at large Exception Penalties.
- 44-8-409 - [Transferred.]
- 44-8-410 - Bitches to be confined while proud.
- 44-8-411 - No liability for killing proud bitch at large.
- 44-8-412 - Violation of § 44-8-410 a misdemeanor.
- 44-8-413 - Civil liability for injury caused by dogs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.