2010 Tennessee Code
Title 33 - Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities
Chapter 6 - Mental Health Service
Part 2 - Voluntary Admission to Inpatient Treatment
- 33-6-201 - Persons who may apply for voluntary admission.
- 33-6-202 - Admission upon finding of need for hospitalization.
- 33-6-203 - Limitations on admission of child.
- 33-6-204 - Admissions review committee Members Expenses.
- 33-6-205 - Approval of commitment.
- 33-6-206 - Request for release.
- 33-6-207 - Procedure for release following request.
- 33-6-208 - Notification of parent, guardian or custodian prior to release of child.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.