2010 Tennessee Code
Title 31 - Descent And Distribution
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- 31-1-101 - Title definitions.
- 31-1-102 - Effect of divorce, annulment, and decree of separation.
- 31-1-103 - Disclaimer.
- 31-1-104 - Descent of homestead.
- 31-1-105 - Fraudulent conveyance to defeat share voidable.
- 31-1-106 - Forfeiture of inheritance by killer.
- 31-1-107 - Federal income tax refund or soil conservation payments due deceased To whom paid.
- 31-1-108 - Tenancies by the entirety unaffected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.