2010 Tennessee Code
Title 2 - Elections
Chapter 19 - Prohibited Practices
Part 1 - Prohibited Practices Generally
- 2-19-101 - Interfering with nominating meeting or election.
- 2-19-102 - Violation of title.
- 2-19-103 - Interference with another's duties or rights.
- 2-19-104 - Misconduct in performance of duties for purposes of misleading another.
- 2-19-105 - False swearing or affirming.
- 2-19-106 - Procurement or inducement to violate § 2-19-104 or § 2-19-105.
- 2-19-107 - Illegal registration or voting.
- 2-19-108 - Unlawful possession of official registration or election supplies.
- 2-19-109 - False entries on official registration or election documents Penalties.
- 2-19-110 - Abuse of voter assistance.
- 2-19-111 - Unlawful examination, removal, rejection or destruction of marked ballots.
- 2-19-112 - Election officials Civil liability.
- 2-19-113 - Willful or fraudulent violations by officials.
- 2-19-114 - Illegal act by official causing loss of ballots or invalidating election.
- 2-19-115 - Violence and intimidation to prevent voting.
- 2-19-116 - Misrepresentations on campaign literature or sample ballots Penalty.
- 2-19-117 - Procuring illegal vote.
- 2-19-118 - Tampering with, mutilating or defacing voting machine Penalty.
- 2-19-119 - Violation of § 2-7-111 while boundary signs are posted.
- 2-19-120 - Political communications, advertising and solicitations Contents Applicability Penalties.
- 2-19-121 - Candidate bargaining for support.
- 2-19-122 - Demanding candidate make promise.
- 2-19-123 - Penalty for violation of § 2-19-121 or § 2-19-122.
- 2-19-124 - Exceptions to § 2-19-121 or § 2-19-122.
- 2-19-125 - Bribing election officials.
- 2-19-126 - Bribing voters.
- 2-19-127 - Voter accepting bribe.
- 2-19-128 - Penalty for violation of §§ 2-19-125 2-19-127.
- 2-19-129 - Betting on election Penalty.
- 2-19-130 - Candidate betting with voter.
- 2-19-131 - Betting with voter to procure a challenge or to prevent him from voting.
- 2-19-132 - Corporate funds Improper use in election.
- 2-19-133 - Penalty for improper use of corporate funds.
- 2-19-134 - Coercing or directing employees to vote for measure, party, or person Penalty.
- 2-19-135 - Threatening work stoppage as a result of election.
- 2-19-136 - Grand jury witness immunity.
- 2-19-137 - Violators as witnesses Exemption from prosecution.
- 2-19-138 - Defects or irregularities in conventions or elections no defense.
- 2-19-139 - Permitted expenses.
- 2-19-140 - Penalty against corporation and officers.
- 2-19-141 - Disposition of fines.
- 2-19-142 - Knowingly publishing false campaign literature.
- 2-19-143 - Suffrage for persons convicted of infamous crimes.
- 2-19-144 - Campaign advertising.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.