2018 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 47 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 11F - Health Care Corporations, Limited Liability Companies And Limited Liability Partnerships
- § 47-11F-1 Definition of terms.
- § 47-11F-2 Professional corporation defined.
- § 47-11F-3 Professional corporations rendering more than one professional service authorized.
- § 47-11F-4 Certificates of registration required--Application.
- § 47-11F-5 Action upon application--Duration of certificate.
- § 47-11F-6 Posting of certificate required.
- § 47-11F-7 Amending certificate upon change of location or ownership--Certificates not assignable.
- § 47-11F-8 Suspension or revocation of certificate--Grounds.
- § 47-11F-9 Notice and hearing required--Appeal--Certain situations where prior notice and hearing not required.
- § 47-11F-10 Additional information required in forming, organizing, or registration documents.
- § 47-11F-11 Corporate name.
- § 47-11F-12 Ownership of property--Investment of funds.
- § 47-11F-13 Professional practice or service without license not permitted.
- § 47-11F-14 Exercise of powers accorded by governing law--Conditions.
- § 47-11F-15 Corporate policies and actions to adhere to standards of professional conduct--Violations reported to licensing board--Board to have access to records.
- § 47-11F-16 Relationship between health care provider and patient unaffected.
- § 47-11F-17 Confidentiality of patient records.
- § 47-11F-18 Licensing boards to promulgate rules to implement chapter.
- § 47-11F-19 Insurance title unaffected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.