2018 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 47 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 11E - Nursing Corporations
- § 47-11E-1 Professional service corporations and limited liability companies for the practice of nursing authorized.
- § 47-11E-1.1 Definition of terms.
- § 47-11E-2 Formation of corporation authorized.
- § 47-11E-3 Powers and privileges.
- § 47-11E-4 Name of corporation or limited liability company.
- § 47-11E-5 Shareholders must be licensed and engaged in practice of nursing.
- § 47-11E-5.1 Revocable trust as shareholder--Conditions.
- § 47-11E-6 Ineligible shareholder to dispose of shares.
- § 47-11E-7 Qualifications of president, directors and officers.
- § 47-11E-8 to 47-11E-12. Repealed.
- § 47-11E-12.1 Personal liability of shareholders, directors, and officers of professional corporations or members or managers of limited liability companies limited for corporate or individual obligations--Exception.
- § 47-11E-12.2 Amendment of articles of incorporation to be consistent with law.
- § 47-11E-12.3 Application of repealed provisions to acts, errors, or omissions occurring before July 1, 2005.
- § 47-11E-13 Filing of articles of incorporation.
- § 47-11E-14 Corporations not to engage in practice of nursing outside of chapter.
- § 47-11E-15 Pension profit sharing, health and accident insurance or welfare plan for employees--Restrictions.
- § 47-11E-16 Standards of professional conduct--Compliance.
- § 47-11E-17 Suspension of corporation or members from practice of nursing.
- § 47-11E-18 Standards of professional conduct--Discipline.
- § 47-11E-19 Effect of act.
- § 47-11E-20 Board of Nursing to promulgate rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.