2011 South Dakota Code
Title 16 COURTS AND JUDICIARY
Chapter 14. Judicial Conference
- §16-14-1 Conference established--Composition.
- §16-14-2 Study of state judicial system by conference.
- §16-14-3 Study of rules of practice by conference--Recommendations for changes.
- §16-14-4 Annual and special meetings of conference.
- §16-14-5 Agenda for conference meetings--Reports by judges.
- §16-14-6 Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.