2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 55A. Need-Based Grants
- §13-55A-1 Finding as to public interest.
- §13-55A-2 Definition of terms.
- §13-55A-3 Students qualified to receive grants.
- §13-55A-4 Amount of grant.
- §13-55A-5 Provision of information required to make financial need determination.
- §13-55A-6 Repealed.
- §13-55A-7 Grants made annually--Payments--Certification of attendance and academic progress.
- §13-55A-8, 13-55A-9. Repealed.
- §13-55A-10 Refund to state upon student's withdrawal.
- §13-55A-11 Executive director to administer program.
- §13-55A-12 Gifts and contributions to program.
- §13-55A-12.1 Acceptance and expenditure of federal and private funds--Warrants and vouchers.
- §13-55A-13 Severability of provisions.
- §13-55A-14 Need-based grant fund created.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.