2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 50 - The Residential Property Condition Disclosure Act
ARTICLE 1 Residential Property Condition Disclosure Statements
- Section 27-50-10. Definitions.
- Section 27-50-20. Scope of article.
- Section 27-50-30. Certain transfers excluded from scope of article.
- Section 27-50-40. Disclosure statements; contents; owner options.
- Section 27-50-50. Delivery of and effect of failure to provide disclosure statement; responsibility of listing or selling agent.
- Section 27-50-60. Corrected disclosure statements; reasonable repairs before closing.
- Section 27-50-65. Knowing disclosure of false, incomplete, or misleading material information; civil liability; attorney fees.
- Section 27-50-70. Listing agent to notify owner of disclosure obligations; liability for refusal or inaccuracy of disclosure statement.
- Section 27-50-80. Obligation of purchaser to inspect.
- Section 27-50-90. "Psychologically affected" property disclosure exceptions.
- Section 27-50-100. Landlord-tenant relationship.
- Section 27-50-110. Agreements by parties relating to physical condition of property to be sold "as is".
- Section 27-50-210. Short title.
- Section 27-50-220. Scope of article.
- Section 27-50-230. Definitions.
- Section 27-50-240. Vacation rental agreements; evidence of acceptance; trust accounts; advance payments; rental management company responsibilities.
- Section 27-50-250. Transfer of title of residential property subject to vacation rental agreement.
- Section 27-50-260. Tenant compliance with evacuation orders.
- Section 27-50-270. Effect of failure to disclose vacation rental agreement to purchaser.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.