2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 47 - Manufactured Home Park Tenancy Act
ARTICLE 1 General Provisions and Definitions
- Section 27-47-10. Short title.
- Section 27-47-20. Purposes and policies of chapter; liberal construction.
- Section 27-47-110. Applicability of this chapter and Chapter 40 of Title 27.
- Section 27-47-120. Tenancies not governed by chapter.
- Section 27-47-130. Determination of jurisdiction and service of process.
- Section 27-47-210. Definitions.
- Section 27-47-220. Good faith requirement as to every duty and act specified in chapter.
- Section 27-47-230. Determining unconscionability.
- Section 27-47-240. Notice.
- Section 27-47-310. Written rental agreement required; items which must be provided for; restriction on user fee.
- Section 27-47-410. Name and address of owner for purposes of service of process and receiving or receipting notices and demands; agent of owner for this and other purposes.
- Section 27-47-420. Notice to resident of new rental rate where tenancy continues beyond original term.
- Section 27-47-430. Aesthetic standards; change in standards; notice; burden to show home unsafe, unsanitary, or not in compliance with aesthetic standards.
- Section 27-47-440. Approval or disapproval of manufactured home purchaser to become resident of park.
- Section 27-47-450. Access to common areas; utility connections and systems.
- Section 27-47-460. Duty to maintain safe premises; owner not guarantor of safety.
- Section 27-47-470. Duty to maintain cleanliness and appearance of common areas.
- Section 27-47-510. Codes; rent; notices; rental agreement and regulations; responsibility for guests.
- Section 27-47-520. Security deposit.
- Section 27-47-530. Grounds for eviction; notice of eviction; sale of manufactured home left on lot following eviction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.