2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 21 - Disposition Of Confiscated And Stolen Property
- Section 27-21-10. Sales of confiscated property; records thereof; disposition of proceeds.
- Section 27-21-20. Property recovered by sheriff or police chief; ascertaining and notifying owner; disposition where owner not found; records.
- Section 27-21-22. Sale of recovered property.
- Section 27-21-25. Use of certain drug paraphernalia by public schools or institutions of higher learning in science programs or courses.
- Section 27-21-30. Recovery by owner of net proceeds or property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.