2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 23 - Parol, Fraudulent, And Other Void Gifts Or Conveyances
- Section 27-23-10. Conveyances to defraud creditors; transfers of income and property to avoid paying child support.
- Section 27-23-20. Conveyances to deceive purchasers.
- Section 27-23-30. Punishment of parties to fraudulent conveyances.
- Section 27-23-40. Conveyances upon good consideration.
- Section 27-23-50. Leases, estates, or interests assigned, granted or surrendered by parol.
- Section 27-23-60. Force and effect of parol leases.
- Section 27-23-70. Validity of parol gifts.
- Section 27-23-90. Land conveyed with condition or the like and afterwards sold, first conveyance void.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.