2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 8 - DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS
ARTICLE 1 Board of Directors
- Section 33-8-101. Requirement for and duties of board of directors.
- Section 33-8-102. Qualifications of directors.
- Section 33-8-103. Number and election of directors.
- Section 33-8-104. Election of directors by certain classes of shareholders.
- Section 33-8-105. Terms of directors generally.
- Section 33-8-106. Staggered terms for directors.
- Section 33-8-107. Resignation of directors.
- Section 33-8-108. Removal of directors by shareholders.
- Section 33-8-109. Removal of directors by judicial proceeding.
- Section 33-8-110. Vacancy on board.
- Section 33-8-111. Compensation of directors.
- Section 33-8-200. Meetings.
- Section 33-8-210. Action without meeting.
- Section 33-8-220. Notice of meeting.
- Section 33-8-230. Waiver of notice.
- Section 33-8-240. Quorum and voting.
- Section 33-8-250. Committees.
- Section 33-8-300. General standards for directors.
- Section 33-8-310. Director or Officer conflict of interest.
- Section 33-8-320. Loans to directors.
- Section 33-8-330. Liability for unlawful distributions.
- Section 33-8-400. Required officers.
- Section 33-8-410. Duties of officers.
- Section 33-8-420. Standards of conduct for officers.
- Section 33-8-430. Resignation and removal of officers.
- Section 33-8-440. Contract rights of officers.
- Section 33-8-500. Article definitions.
- Section 33-8-510. Authority to indemnify.
- Section 33-8-520. Mandatory indemnification.
- Section 33-8-530. Advance for expenses.
- Section 33-8-540. Court-ordered indemnification.
- Section 33-8-550. Determination and authorization of indemnification.
- Section 33-8-560. Indemnification of officers, employees, and agents.
- Section 33-8-570. Insurance.
- Section 33-8-580. Application of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.