2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 7 - SHAREHOLDERS
ARTICLE 1 Meetings
- Section 33-7-101. Annual meeting.
- Section 33-7-102. Special meeting.
- Section 33-7-103. Court-ordered meeting.
- Section 33-7-104. Action without meeting.
- Section 33-7-105. Notice of meeting.
- Section 33-7-106. Waiver of notice.
- Section 33-7-107. Record date.
- Section 33-7-200. Shareholders' list for meeting.
- Section 33-7-210. Voting entitlement of shares.
- Section 33-7-220. Proxies.
- Section 33-7-230. Shares held by nominees.
- Section 33-7-240. Corporation's acceptance of votes.
- Section 33-7-250. Quorum and voting requirements for voting groups.
- Section 33-7-260. Action by single and multiple voting groups.
- Section 33-7-270. Greater quorum or voting requirements.
- Section 33-7-280. Voting for directors; cumulative voting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.