2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 53 - BUSINESS TRUSTS
- Section 33-53-10. Recording and filing of instrument creating business trust.
- Section 33-53-20. Name in which real estate may be acquired, conveyed and mortgaged.
- Section 33-53-30. Effect of rule against perpetuities.
- Section 33-53-40. Suits brought by and against business trust; liability of shareholders and trustees.
- Section 33-53-50. Service of process on business trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.