2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 41 - UNIFORM PARTNERSHIP ACT
ARTICLE 1 General Provisions
Code Commissioner's Note
- Section 33-41-10. Short title.
- Section 33-41-20. Definitions.
- Section 33-41-30. What constitutes "knowledge" or "notice" of a fact.
- Section 33-41-40. Rules of construction; applicable rules of law; existing rights are not affected.
- Section 33-41-50. Rules for cases not provided for.
- Section 33-41-210. "Partnership" defined; application to limited partnerships.
- Section 33-41-220. Determining existence of partnership.
- Section 33-41-230. Partnership property; acquisition and conveyance.
- Section 33-41-310. Partner's acts and agency; limitation of authority.
- Section 33-41-320. Conveyances of real property of partnership.
- Section 33-41-330. Admission or representation by partner as evidence.
- Section 33-41-340. Notice to or knowledge of partner.
- Section 33-41-350. Liability for wrongful act or omission of partner.
- Section 33-41-360. Partnership is bound by partner's breach of trust.
- Section 33-41-370. Nature of partners' liability.
- Section 33-41-380. Liability as partner by estoppel.
- Section 33-41-390. Liability of incoming partner.
- Section 33-41-510. Rules determining rights and duties of partners as to partnership.
- Section 33-41-520. Partnership books.
- Section 33-41-530. Duty of partners to give information.
- Section 33-41-540. Partner is accountable as a fiduciary.
- Section 33-41-550. Right to formal accounting.
- Section 33-41-560. Continuation of partnership beyond fixed term or particular undertaking.
- Section 33-41-710. Extent of property rights.
- Section 33-41-720. Nature of right in specific partnership property.
- Section 33-41-730. Nature of partner's interest in partnership.
- Section 33-41-740. Effect of assignment of partner's interest in partnership.
- Section 33-41-750. Rights of creditor when partner is a judgment debtor; redemption of partner's interest.
- Section 33-41-910. "Dissolution" defined.
- Section 33-41-920. Partnership is not terminated by dissolution.
- Section 33-41-930. Causes of dissolution.
- Section 33-41-940. Dissolution by decree of court.
- Section 33-41-950. Effect of dissolution on partner's authority to act.
- Section 33-41-960. Liability of partner for acts of other partner upon dissolution.
- Section 33-41-970. Power of partner to bind partnership after dissolution.
- Section 33-41-980. Satisfying certain liability of partner.
- Section 33-41-990. When partnership is not bound by partner after dissolution.
- Section 33-41-1000. Liability under Section 33-41-380 not affected.
- Section 33-41-1010. Effect of dissolution on existing liability of partner.
- Section 33-41-1020. Right to wind up partnership affairs.
- Section 33-41-1030. Application of property upon dissolution not in contravention of agreement.
- Section 33-41-1040. Rights of partners upon dissolution in contravention of agreement.
- Section 33-41-1050. Rights when partnership agreement is rescinded for fraud or misrepresentation.
- Section 33-41-1060. Settlement of accounts between partners; rules for distribution.
- Section 33-41-1070. Liability of persons continuing business in certain cases.
- Section 33-41-1080. Rights of retiring partner or estate of deceased partner when business is continued.
- Section 33-41-1090. Accrual of right to an account.
Code Commissioner's Note
At the direction of the Code Commissioner, Sections 33-41-1110 through 33-41-1220 of 1994 Act No. 448, Section 10, were designated as a new Article 13 of Chapter 41, Title 33.
- Section 33-41-1110. Application; renewal application; contents; execution; form; fee; registration; effect on status of subsequent change in information given.
- Section 33-41-1120. Name.
- Section 33-41-1130. Liability insurance.
- Section 33-41-1140. Powers granted to limited liability partnership.
- Section 33-41-1150. Foreign limited liability partnership; State law and jurisdiction; liability for rendering professional services in state on behalf of foreign limited liability partnership.
- Section 33-41-1160. Foreign limited liability partnership application for certificate of authority; fee.
- Section 33-41-1170. Application for certificate of authority; filing; determination by Secretary of State; registration, duration and renewal.
- Section 33-41-1180. Application for certificate, articles of amendment, amended certificate.
- Section 33-41-1190. Foreign limited liability partnership; cancellation of registration.
- Section 33-41-1200. Effect of failure of foreign limited liability partnership to register.
- Section 33-41-1210. Transacting business in state unlawful without certificate of authority; what constitutes transacting business.
- Section 33-41-1220. Powers of General Assembly as to regulations, amendment or repeal of statute.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.