2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 39 - COUNTY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
ARTICLE 1 General Provisions
- Section 33-39-10. Definitions.
- Section 33-39-20. Deposit of funds.
- Section 33-39-30. Corporation shall not accept deposits.
- Section 33-39-40. Establishment and maintenance of surplus.
- Section 33-39-50. Credit of county is not pledged.
- Section 33-39-60. Corporation and its securities exempt from taxes.
- Section 33-39-70. Tax credit for nondeductible losses arising from sale and other disposition of securities of corporation.
- Section 33-39-210. Filing declaration of charter; contents.
- Section 33-39-220. Additional contents of declaration of charter.
- Section 33-39-230. Charter shall be void unless business begun within three years.
- Section 33-39-240. Calling first meeting; organization; quorum.
- Section 33-39-250. Powers.
- Section 33-39-260. Amendment of charter.
- Section 33-39-270. Approval by Secretary of State and filing of articles of amendment.
- Section 33-39-410. Who may become members, stockholders or bondholders.
- Section 33-39-420. Application for membership.
- Section 33-39-430. Duration of membership; withdrawal.
- Section 33-39-440. Powers of stockholders and members.
- Section 33-39-450. Voting by stockholders and members.
- Section 33-39-460. Loans to corporation by members.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.