2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 13 - DISSENTERS' RIGHTS
ARTICLE 1 Right to Dissent and Obtain Payment for Shares
- Section 33-13-101. Definitions.
- Section 33-13-102. Right to dissent.
- Section 33-13-103. Dissent by nominees and beneficial owners.
- Section 33-13-200. Notice of dissenters' rights.
- Section 33-13-210. Notice of intent to demand payment.
- Section 33-13-220. Dissenters' notice.
- Section 33-13-230. Shareholders' payment demand.
- Section 33-13-240. Share restrictions.
- Section 33-13-250. Payment.
- Section 33-13-260. Failure to take action.
- Section 33-13-270. After-acquired shares.
- Section 33-13-280. Procedure if shareholder dissatisfied with payment or offer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.