2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 14 - DISSOLUTION
ARTICLE 1 Voluntary Dissolution
- Section 33-14-101. Dissolution by incorporators or initial directors.
- Section 33-14-102. Dissolution by board of directors and shareholders.
- Section 33-14-103. Articles of dissolution.
- Section 33-14-104. Revocation of dissolution.
- Section 33-14-105. Effect of dissolution.
- Section 33-14-106. Known claims against dissolved corporation.
- Section 33-14-107. Unknown claims against dissolved corporation.
- Section 33-14-200. Grounds for administrative dissolution.
- Section 33-14-210. Procedure for and effect of administrative dissolution.
- Section 33-14-220. Reinstatement following administrative dissolution.
- Section 33-14-230. Appeal from denial of reinstatement.
- Section 33-14-300. Grounds for judicial dissolution.
- Section 33-14-310. Procedure for judicial dissolution.
- Section 33-14-320. Receivership or custodianship.
- Section 33-14-330. Decree of dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.