2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 11 - MERGER AND SHARE EXCHANGE
- Section 33-11-101. Merger.
- Section 33-11-102. Share exchange.
- Section 33-11-103. Action on plan.
- Section 33-11-104. Merger of subsidiary.
- Section 33-11-105. Articles of merger or share exchange.
- Section 33-11-106. Effect of merger or share exchange.
- Section 33-11-107. Merger or share exchange with foreign corporation.
- Section 33-11-108. Merger of parent into subsidiary.
- Section 33-11-109. Conversion of partnership or limited partnership to corporation.
- Section 33-11-110. When conversion takes effect; filing notice of name change as to real property.
- Section 33-11-111. Conversion of corporation to limited liability company; contents and filing of agreement of conversion.
- Section 33-11-112. When conversion takes place; notice of name change as to real property.
- Section 33-11-113. Conversion of corporation to partnership or limited partnership; contents and filing of agreement of conversion.
- Section 33-11-114. When conversion takes effect.
- Section 33-11-115. Conversion under other law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.