2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 10 - AMENDMENT OF ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION AND BYLAWS
ARTICLE 1 Amendment of Articles of Incorporation
- Section 33-10-101. Authority to amend.
- Section 33-10-102. Amendment by board of directors.
- Section 33-10-103. Amendment by board of directors and shareholders.
- Section 33-10-104. Voting on amendments by voting groups.
- Section 33-10-105. Amendment before issuance of shares.
- Section 33-10-106. Articles of amendment.
- Section 33-10-107. Restated articles of incorporation.
- Section 33-10-108. Amendment pursuant to reorganization.
- Section 33-10-109. Effect of amendment.
- Section 33-10-110. Conversion to nonprofit public benefit corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.