2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 16 - REGULATION OF MOTORCYCLE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS, AND WHOLESALERS
- Section 56-16-10. Definitions.
- Section 56-16-20. Manufacturer's specification of dealer's delivery and preparation obligations.
- Section 56-16-30. Obligation to fulfill warranty agreement.
- Section 56-16-40. Notification to dealerships of manufacturer's intention to establish new dealership or relocate existing dealership; civil action challenging new dealership or relocation.
- Section 56-16-50. Compensation of dealer upon termination, nonrenewal, or cancellation of franchise by manufacturer or distributor.
- Section 56-16-60. Manufacturer's compensation of dealer for rental value or rental expense with respect to dealership facilities upon termination, cancellation, or nonrenewal of dealership.
- Section 56-16-70. Dealer's voluntary cancellation, nonrenewal, or termination of franchise agreement.
- Section 56-16-80. Persons to whom chapter applies; jurisdiction of courts.
- Section 56-16-90. Unfair competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices.
- Section 56-16-100. Particular unlawful acts; duty of Office of Administrator with regard to investigation and enjoining of abuses involving motorcycles.
- Section 56-16-110. Manufacturer's specification of dealer's delivery and preparation obligations.
- Section 56-16-120. Imposition of restrictions on motorcycle dealer or franchisee.
- Section 56-16-130. Manufacturer's, distributor's, or wholesaler's offer of inducement to dealer in connection with sale of motorcycle to state or political subdivision.
- Section 56-16-140. License for dealer or wholesaler; exhibition license; fees; penalties for noncompliance.
- Section 56-16-150. Application for dealer's or wholesaler's license; bond; duty to notify Department of Motor Vehicles where information given by applicant changes or licensee ceases operations.
- Section 56-16-160. Requirement as to dealer's maintenance of bona fide established place of business; size of business; permanent sign.
- Section 56-16-170. Records of transfers; organization and legibility; penalties.
- Section 56-16-180. Denial, suspension, or revocation of license.
- Section 56-16-200. Civil actions; damages; effect of judgments as prima facie evidence.
- Section 56-16-210. Contracts violating provisions of this chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.