2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 54 - Ports and Maritime Matters
CHAPTER 9 - OFFENSES RELATING TO SEAMEN
- Section 54-9-10. Harboring deserting seamen or enticing them to desert.
- Section 54-9-20. Magistrate may order search for harbored, secreted or detained seamen.
- Section 54-9-30. Provisions regarding harboring deserting seamen extend to all shipping agreements.
- Section 54-9-40. Admissibility of articles of ship in evidence.
- Section 54-9-50. Evidence of masters of vessels or other transient persons may be taken de bene esse.
- Section 54-9-60. Procurers of seamen shall not board vessels without permission of master.
- Section 54-9-70. Master may arrest procurers boarding without permission.
- Section 54-9-80. Repealed by 1993 Act No. 184, Section 264, eff January 1, 1994.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.