2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 54 - Ports and Maritime Matters
CHAPTER 11 - INTERFERENCE WITH NAVIGATION
- Section 54-11-10. Interfering with aids to navigation.
- Section 54-11-20. Anchoring vessel to range lights.
- Section 54-11-30. Changing position of navigational aids.
- Section 54-11-40. Lien on cost of repairs or replacements of navigational aids.
- Section 54-11-50. Destroying, damaging, or obstructing monuments or buildings of United States coast surveys.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.