2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 5 - CHANGE OF BOUNDARIES
- Section 4-5-120. Procedure for annexing part of a county.
- Section 4-5-130. Appointment of commission for annexation.
- Section 4-5-140. Employment of surveyors to survey line; marking line on land.
- Section 4-5-150. Filing of plats; deposit of money to cover expenses.
- Section 4-5-160. Commission shall report all relevant facts.
- Section 4-5-170. Governor shall order election; voting place; eligible electors.
- Section 4-5-180. Conduct of elections.
- Section 4-5-190. Election results; canvass of returns in annexed area.
- Section 4-5-200. Election results; canvass of returns in annexing area.
- Section 4-5-210. Protests or contests; appeals.
- Section 4-5-220. Alteration of county line or lines by General Assembly.
- Section 4-5-230. Payment of costs by annexing county; special tax.
- Section 4-5-240. Compensation and expenses of commissioners.
- Section 4-5-250. Subsequent election after defeat of proposal.
- Section 4-5-260. State aid to subdivisions for county government; allocation formula for annexed county.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.