2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 21 - FIRE PROTECTION AND AMBULANCE SERVICES; MEDICAL CLINIC FACILITIES
- Section 4-21-10. Counties may provide fire protection and ambulance services and medical clinic facilities; special tax, fees and charges; municipalities may choose not to participate.
- Section 4-21-20. House Legislative Districts may choose not to participate.
- Section 4-21-30. County governing body shall give certain notices.
- Section 4-21-40. Authority to promulgate rules and regulations.
- Section 4-21-50. Penalties.
- Section 4-21-60. Chapter shall not limit powers of county; authority to contract for services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.