2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 20 - COMMUNITY RECREATION SPECIAL TAX DISTRICT
- Section 4-20-10. Short title; establishment of Community Recreation Special Tax Districts.
- Section 4-20-20. Initiating and conducting referendum; petition or council resolution.
- Section 4-20-30. Affirmative vote; ordinance establishing district; inclusion of all or part of incorporated municipality within district.
- Section 4-20-40. Council to provide for operation of district; commission to be created.
- Section 4-20-50. Inclusion of all or part of incorporated municipality within district, intergovernmental agreement required.
- Section 4-20-60. Issuance of bonds; levy of tax or service charge; council approval required.
- Section 4-20-70. Abolition of district; increase or decrease in boundaries.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.