2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 19 - FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
- Section 4-19-10. Powers of governing body generally.
- Section 4-19-15. Extension of fire protection, in area where service offered on individual contractual basis, to landowners not served by other political subdivision.
- Section 4-19-20. Prerequisites to creation of fire protection district; ad valorem taxes within district.
- Section 4-19-25. Creation of fire protection districts validated.
- Section 4-19-30. Conditions precedent to issuance of bonds.
- Section 4-19-40. No further action required for issuance of bonds.
- Section 4-19-50. Power to issue bonds.
- Section 4-19-60. Maturity of bonds.
- Section 4-19-70. Redemption of bonds.
- Section 4-19-80. Form and negotiability of bonds; registration.
- Section 4-19-90. Place of payment.
- Section 4-19-100. Interest on bonds.
- Section 4-19-110. Execution of bonds.
- Section 4-19-120. Advertisement and sale of bonds.
- Section 4-19-130. Additional security for payment of bonds.
- Section 4-19-140. Payment of principal and interest on bonds; creation of sinking fund; sources of funds.
- Section 4-19-150. Bonds exempt from taxation.
- Section 4-19-160. Disposition of proceeds from sale of bonds; use of balance in bond account.
- Section 4-19-170. Powers to be additional and may be exercised at regular or special meeting.
- Section 4-19-180. No time limit set for issuance of bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.