2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 29 - Mortgages and Other Liens
CHAPTER 15 - MISCELLANEOUS LIENS FOR SERVICES, DAMAGES, STORAGE OR MATERIALS
- Section 29-15-10. Liens for repairs or storage; sale of articles.
- Section 29-15-20. Lien on motor vehicle for damages.
- Section 29-15-30. Liens on railroads for labor performed or materials furnished.
- Section 29-15-40. Lien on watercraft for damages.
- Section 29-15-50. Lien of owners of certain animals on issue.
- Section 29-15-60. Animal boarding facilities; liens upon animals for boarding expenses.
- Section 29-15-70. Lien on textiles for labor performed or materials furnished.
- Section 29-15-80. Enforcement of lien on textiles.
- Section 29-15-90. Lien of laundries, dyers, and the like.
- Section 29-15-100. Lien on aircraft for labor performed, materials furnished, or contracts of indemnity provided.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.