2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 29 - Mortgages and Other Liens
CHAPTER 13 - AGRICULTURAL LIENS
- Section 29-13-10. Lien of landlord for rent and advances.
- Section 29-13-20. Laborer's lien on crops.
- Section 29-13-30. Priorities among landlord and laborer liens.
- Section 29-13-40. Indexing of landlord's lien for advances.
- Section 29-13-50. Lien for supplies advanced.
- Section 29-13-60. Seizure of crop to prevent defeat of lien.
- Section 29-13-70. Notice that amount claimed not justly due; proceeds to be held.
- Section 29-13-80. Enforcement in magistrate's court.
- Section 29-13-90. Contest of amount due when enforcement in magistrate's court.
- Section 29-13-100. Requisites of affidavits and statements; motion to vacate warrant of seizure.
- Section 29-13-110. Bond of applicant.
- Section 29-13-120. Lien creditor proceeding before debt becomes due.
- Section 29-13-130. Recovery of crop severed on giving of bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.