2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 77 - SUITS INVOLVING STATE, STATE AGENCIES AND OFFICIALS AND UNITED STATES
ARTICLE 1 General Provisions
- Section 15-77-10. Persons appointed by United States may prosecute in its behalf.
- Section 15-77-20. Suits affecting obligations of the State.
- Section 15-77-30. State as defendant in action affecting title to real estate.
- Section 15-77-40. Action for forfeiture of property to State.
- Section 15-77-50. Jurisdiction and venue of actions affecting State agencies and officials.
ARTICLE 5 Attorney's Fees in State Initiated Actions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.