2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 75 - SUITS INVOLVING MISCELLANEOUS ACTS OF WRONGFUL CONDUCT
- Section 15-75-10. Imputation of want of chastity to female.
- Section 15-75-20. Loss of companionship of spouse.
- Section 15-75-40. Definitions.
- Section 15-75-50. Use of a facsimile machine to transmit unsolicited advertising material prohibited; exceptions; civil actions.
- Section 15-75-51. Notice not to transmit unsolicited material required prior to imposition of penalty.
- Section 15-75-60. Sham legal processes involving persons impersonating government officials or employees, or by persons falsely asserting authority of law; remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.