2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 43 - ABATEMENT OF NUISANCES
- Section 15-43-10. Use of buildings or places for lewdness and the like declared a nuisance.
- Section 15-43-20. Attorney General, solicitor, or citizen may bring suit for injunction.
- Section 15-43-30. Temporary injunction.
- Section 15-43-40. Trial; evidence of general reputation.
- Section 15-43-50. Immunity of witnesses.
- Section 15-43-60. Dismissal.
- Section 15-43-70. Violation of injunction; punishment for contempt.
- Section 15-43-80. Abatement; sale of fixtures; closing place for year.
- Section 15-43-90. Use of proceeds of sale of personal property.
- Section 15-43-100. Entry or use of closed building as contempt.
- Section 15-43-110. Owner may secure release of building.
- Section 15-43-120. Notice shall be given to owner before action against him.
- Section 15-43-130. Establishment of existence of nuisance in criminal proceeding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.