2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 41 - HOMESTEAD AND OTHER EXEMPTIONS
ARTICLE 1 Homestead and Other Exemptions
- Section 15-41-10. Minimum bid when selling property subject to exemption.
- Section 15-41-20. Exempted amounts collected to be deposited with clerk of court.
- Section 15-41-30. Property exempt from attachment, levy, and sale.
- Section 15-41-33. Limits on applicability of exemption in Section 15-41-30(11)(C.
- Section 15-41-35. Exempt property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.