2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 37 - COSTS
- Section 15-37-10. Costs generally.
- Section 15-37-20. Costs allowed only to successful party.
- Section 15-37-30. Interest from time of verdict or report.
- Section 15-37-40. Clerk shall insert costs and disbursements in judgment.
- Section 15-37-50. Limitation on costs when tort judgment is less than one hundred dollars.
- Section 15-37-60. Costs in certain small partition and foreclosure cases.
- Section 15-37-80. Costs on postponement of trial.
- Section 15-37-90. Costs on motion.
- Section 15-37-100. Costs on review of decision of inferior court in special proceeding.
- Section 15-37-110. Adjustment of costs in interlocutory and special proceedings.
- Section 15-37-120. Costs for mileage.
- Section 15-37-130. Costs for references.
- Section 15-37-140. Costs to master, special master or referee.
- Section 15-37-160. Costs on uncontested claims.
- Section 15-37-170. Costs against infant plaintiff.
- Section 15-37-180. Costs against fiduciaries.
- Section 15-37-190. Costs against assignee after action brought.
- Section 15-37-200. Costs in action prosecuted by the State.
- Section 15-37-210. Costs in action prosecuted in name of the State.
- Section 15-37-220. Officers may take out execution for costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.