2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 38 - SOUTH CAROLINA CONTRIBUTION AMONG TORTFEASORS ACT
- Section 15-38-10. Short title.
- Section 15-38-15. Liability of defendant responsible for less than fifty per cent of total fault; apportionment of percentages; willful, wanton, or grossly negligent defendant and alcoholic beverage or drug exceptions.
- Section 15-38-20. Right of contribution.
- Section 15-38-30. Factors determining pro rata liability of tortfeasors.
- Section 15-38-40. Action for contribution.
- Section 15-38-50. Effect of release, covenant not to sue, or not to enforce judgment.
- Section 15-38-60. Construction of chapter.
- Section 15-38-65. Uniform Contribution Among Tortfeasors Act not applicable to governmental entities.
- Section 15-38-70. Repeal of inconsistent acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.