2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 15-1-10. Rules of construction.
- Section 15-1-30. "Real property" and "real estate" defined.
- Section 15-1-40. "Personal property" defined.
- Section 15-1-50. "Property" defined.
- Section 15-1-60. "Clerk" defined.
- Section 15-1-220. Filing of undertakings.
- Section 15-1-230. Bonds in judicial proceedings.
- Section 15-1-240. Sheriff shall not take attorney at law or officer of court as bail.
- Section 15-1-250. Cash deposit in lieu of bond.
- Section 15-1-260. Payment of deposit in lieu of bond.
- Section 15-1-270. Receipt for deposit.
- Section 15-1-280. Return of deposit.
- Section 15-1-290. Liability for injury to guests in car.
- Section 15-1-300. Contributory negligence shall not bar recovery in motor vehicle accident action.
- Section 15-1-310. Liability for emergency care rendered at scene of accident.
- Section 15-1-320. References to minors in State laws mean persons under age of 18 years; exceptions; presumption that minors were persons under age of 21 in certain wills, trusts and deeds.
- Section 15-1-330. "Year 2000" computer failure immunity.
- Section 15-1-340. Right of service member to proceed in civil action; providing evidence by video-camera or other electronic means.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.