2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 51 - ALTERNATE PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTION OF PROPERTY TAXES
- Section 12-51-40. Default on payment of taxes; levy of execution by distress and sale; notice of delinquent taxes; seizure of property; advertisement of sale.
- Section 12-51-50. Sale of property; procedures; defaulting taxpayer or grantee with more than one item to be sold.
- Section 12-51-55. Required bid on behalf of Forfeited Land Commission when property sold for ad valorem taxes.
- Section 12-51-60. Payment by successful bidder; receipt; disposition of proceeds.
- Section 12-51-70. Default by successful bidder; readvertisement of property.
- Section 12-51-80. Settlement by treasurer.
- Section 12-51-90. Redemption of real property; assignment of purchaser's interest.
- Section 12-51-95. Owner of mobile or manufactured home may redeem property.
- Section 12-51-96. Conditions of redemption.
- Section 12-51-100. Cancellation of sale upon redemption; notice to purchaser; refund of purchase price.
- Section 12-51-110. Personal property shall not be subject to redemption; purchaser's bill of sale and right of possession.
- Section 12-51-120. Notice of approaching end of redemption period.
- Section 12-51-130. Execution and delivery of tax title; costs and fees; overages.
- Section 12-51-135. Removal of erroneously issued warrants.
- Section 12-51-140. Notice to mortgagees.
- Section 12-51-150. Official may void tax sales.
- Section 12-51-160. Deed as evidence of good title; statute of limitations.
- Section 12-51-170. Contract with county for collection of taxes due municipality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.