2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 53 - TAX COLLECTION BY DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
- Section 12-53-10. Certain powers and duties of sheriffs or tax collectors imposed on Department of Revenue.
- Section 12-53-20. Levy on and seizure of intangibles; notice to taxpayer.
- Section 12-53-30. Preservation of seized property; expenses of seizure and sale.
- Section 12-53-40. Costs and fees.
- Section 12-53-45. Electronic filing of documents relating to enforced collection of taxes.
- Section 12-53-50. Disposition of proceeds of sales and collections.
- Section 12-53-60. Provisions are cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.